- to bring your leathers/motorbike clothes/gloves/boots/helmet
- bring a suitcase or what have you. We’ll provide you with large (89 litres) fully waterproof bags and straps for your bike. Suitcases will be stored in a secure location during the trip
- please do not bring tank bags – strapping them on might not be possible, magnetic ones scratch the surface, etc.
- the right clothing for all weather conditions even though we’ll do our damn best to stay on the dry side
- proper medical insurance! Thankfully we’ll stay in Europe so pre-Brexit you shouldn’t have too many problems with that one. Check out the NHS European Health Insurance Card on healthcare abroad for starters
- driving license and passport
- European road assistance cover as provided by the RAC, the AA or GreenFlag to name a few but if one has a look around various biker forums the ADAC European Breakdown Cover seems to be the preferred choice
- Euros for evening meals/drinks – anyway, it is always wise to have a few readies stashed away just in case
Please note that we will need copies of your driving license, medical insurance and European breakdown cover before you can enjoy your hi – motorbiketours holiday.